START DATE: 24 JUNE 2020
CLOSING DATE: 24 JULY 2020
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Working hours: 9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
We are looking for an experienced Business Consultant to improve the analysis and engage with multiple stakeholders to plan and provide the optimal solutions for our renewable project identification via our technology platform. This role also requires frequent cooperation with our technology team in Shanghai, China and communicate with UK partners. We are rapidly expanding now so need someone with excellent analytical skills, data mining capabilities, knowledge and passion in renewable energy together with remarkable bilingual communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies issues concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets in the renewable asset management platform.
- Determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions to the stakeholders.
- Validation of plans or creation of Connection plans, scripts and approach, working with Chinese technician and negotiate with local suppliers.
- Developing and maintaining a system in our platform to improve our renewable project application process
- Working with technicians or Development teams to create detailed design specifications documents.
- Supporting general admin process such as liaise with EPCs provider and land finder to obtain the requirement feedbacks to further improve the system. Addressing conferences with EPCs, SSE and DNOs during the process of the renewable projects
- Collecting data and identifying problems concerned with business strategy, policies in the energy sector. Providing recommendations and solutions to the senior management team.
- Working with the analytics & valuation to improve the model such as DCF, DSCR, and Sensitivity analysis
- Arranging and running workshops, and addressing seminars, conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views.
- Educated to Master’s degree level (Preferable in Law, Finance or Business)
- You must speak both Mandarin and English to be able to communicate with our team in China and the local EPCs
- Good knowledge of data and the data flows in an investment or asset management environment
- Skilled and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite esp. MS Word MS Excel (VBA) and MS PowerPoint as a document/knowledge management tool, Excel for data modelling and PowerPoint for presentation
- Knowledge of renewable energy is a must.
- Ability to work both independently & in a team, effectively manage their own time and good organisational skills in a diverse, open and friendly environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of problem-solving ability in relation to technically complex or conceptually abstract ideas on analysis.
- Manage all phases of the project delivery life cycle, including managing, capturing and validating business objectives, managing and collecting requirements, managing and validating changes, assisting with user testing activities, and validating completion criteria
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
- Naturally curious / openness to contradictory opinions and flexible in your thinking
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Methods Business & Digital Technology Limited
£35000 - £40000/annum
more details »