|Company:||NHS Health Scotland|
Senior Registered Nurse (Ref RB0080)
Full and Part time available
Up to £19.03 p/h plus retention bonus for 12 months
Dee View has just completed an fantastic new expansion enabling us to give more Care to more clients in the area of Aberdeen.
As a result of this recent expansion an amazing opportunity has become available for a Senior Registered Nurse to lead a small team alongside our 4 other dedicated Senior Nurses at our Neurological care centre. If you are a dedicated, compassionate and experienced Senior Nurse or Registered Nurse who is ready for the next step in their career, this could be the perfect opportunity.
The Senior Nurse will be:
• A registered nurse with post registration experience in the clinical field
• Knowledge of best clinical practice for client group
• Awareness of current legislation within independent care sector
• Demonstrable continuing professional development
The Senior Nurse we appoint will have background and skills in:
• Nurse-led management of long term conditions
• Clinical leadership
• Leading clinical practice development for client group
• Proven skills in leading, building and influencing a team
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate difficult messages to service users and their families
• Negotiation and conflict management skills
• An ability to provide teaching and mentorship in a clinical setting
• Able to effectively manage change
Dee View Court is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Kincorth, Aberdeen, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions. At Dee View Court, we provide the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs.
To discuss how Dee View can help you find that amazing next career move, apply now.
- ** WE WILL HONOUR NHS SERVICE WHEN CALCULATING ANNUAL LEAVE UP TO 30 DAYS + B/H AND CONTINUATION OF NHS PENSION when coming direct from NHS.
- *£3,600 retention bonus, paid in 12 monthly instalments
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the Sue Ryder online shop
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
Link to Apply - https://bit.ly/316vXOb
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: