|Company:||NHS Health Scotland|
Experienced Carers " Ref RB0141
Dee View Court, Aberdeen
salary £18,185 - £18,846 plus enhancements (DOE)
Full time or part time
Experienced Carers, Full Time Days - This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting new team These are unprecedented times but at Sue Ryder we have continued to offer excellent standards of care, robust infection control processes and a safe and support environment for all our staff and residents.
Sue Ryder Dee View Court in Kincorth, Aberdeen, is currently Scotland's only purpose-built specialist neurological centre providing care for people living with complex neurological conditions, including Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis and acquired brain injuries. We have exciting career and development opportunities for Experienced Care Assistants of all levels.
Our newly expanded Neurological Care centre has 36 single bedrooms available for residential care and 7 supported living apartment for two people, which has a kitchen and a lounge to help people maintain their independence for as long as possible.
As our Care Assistant you will:
• Promote choice in the delivery of care and support. Reviewing and making suggestions to enhance the individuals' experience.
• Ensure accurate reporting and documentation.
• Participate in care planning implementation and review.
• Promote the values, build morale and encourage others to perform to high standards
You must be flexible with excellent people skills and be a team player. Successful applicants must have experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment and have or be willing to gain an SVQ 2 in health and social care.
Experience of working in the Care sector is essential.
In return we offer:
• **Continuation of NHS pension**
• Competitive enhanced pay for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and public holidays (60%)
• Company pension scheme
• 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
• Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Enhanced sick pay
• Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
• Relocation allowance
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
• Season ticket loan
• Cash referral bonus scheme
• Salary sacrifice car scheme
• Online Wellbeing Centre
• Free Will writing service
• Staff finance loans
• Free uniform
• Carers leave policy
• Subsidised onsite meals and drinks
• Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities. Dee View Court is SVQ accredited.
We welcome informal visits to Dee View Court. Please call 01224 245920 to arrange a visit.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that's a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition " we're there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
Subject to satisfactory PVG membership.
Link To Apply - https://bit.ly/2HRPUjf
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: