We are currently looking for a Part-Time Accounts Administrator (2 days per week) to join this family owned business in Radcliffe. The main purpose of the role is to support the Office Manager and team of staff. It is essential that you have had exposure of accounts administrative tasks.
Thursday & Fridays 9am - 5pm
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger administration
- Inputting invoices onto the system - matching & batching
- Chasing outstanding payments with customers
- Checking invoices - identifying any errors
- Answering the telephone and managing client calls
- Filing and general administrative duties
- Completing detailed job forms
- Arranging and booking jobs onto the system
You will need a good telephone manner as you will be answering the telephone and dealing with clients. You will have strong attention to detail for inputting orders and invoices onto the system and be happy to support with general administrative and customer service tasks.
We are looking for someone who has initiative and drive and can learn on the job. The right candidate for this Office / Accounts Administrator role will have prior experience within an accounts administration role, have excellent attention to detail and have a good head for numbers. Full training will be given. This Office / Accounts Administrator role will evolve in time incorporating more of the Accounts function.
This is a real friendly family business atmosphere - a company who look after their people and develop them. If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today by sending your C.V to Square Peg Associates.