Our client is looking to recruit a Production Technician to work within their manufacturing department. The successful candidate will have BSc in Life Sciences, Chemistry or related discipline with at least 1 year laboratory experience working with chemicals. The Production Technician will be expected to have previous experience in working in a laboratory or manufacturing environment to ISO9001, ISO 13485, or GMP standards.
Duties include but are not limited to :
- QC analysis of chemicals according to SOPs .
- Accurately completing all batch records and related documentation in accordance with GDP.
- Performing housekeeping activities
- Handling and removal of waste products
- Routine calibration of manufacturing and analytical equipment
- Contributing and providing support to the creation of procedures, methods and QMS standards.
- Carrying out any other tasks that may be delegated by the line manager, as appropriate
- Able to follow instructions conscientiously, as well as capable of working autonomously under own initiative when required.
- Good numerical skills and computer literacy.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Have ability to work to a deadline and cope under pressure
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Excellent computer/data entry, record keeping and organizational skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK