Company name: I AM CREATOR HOLDINGS LIMITED
Industry: Personal Development
Education level: Bachelor Degree or above
Salary: Fixed Salary £26,200
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
Reference code: 2472CH
Job title: PR consultant
I AM CREATOR HOLDINGS LIMITED is a leading British online coaching and mentoring company based in Lincoln, specialising in online marketing, YOGA coaching, online coaching and personal development for mental, physical and spiritual life. Every year we reach out to millions of lives globally through digital content and live events.
The I AM CREATOR HOLDINGS LIMITED team is currently looking for a PR Consultant to assist the company in expanding into Asian markets. The successful candidate will have insight into the market, excellent digital marketing skills and experience working for online media platform in the UK and overseas. He/she should have a solid understanding of the UK, Asia and other European personal development markets and cultural awareness of customer service. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in delivering projects, dealing with VIP clients and target groups in the UK, Asia and other European markets.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaises with clients to understand the customer needs, expectations, and keep up with market trends;
- Discusses issues of business strategy, products & services (ie.: online courses, online events & seminars, etc.), target client group and suitability of various media with senior colleagues to identify public relations requirements;
- Maintains and grow brand representation and content across all social media and PR channels;
- Works with the PR and marketing teams to ensure content and information are engaging as well as align with the global content strategy;
- Writes, edits and arranges for the effective distribution of press releases, newsletters and other public relations material;
- Prepares and revises various marketing assets for the international partners to review and use in the new marketing campaigns, advertising, and etc;
- Proposes and plan advertising campaigns, supports in delivering integrated marketing campaigns to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way;
- Reviews and revises campaigns in light of sales figures, surveys, and etc;
- Liaises with media, individuals and other agencies & organisations via telephone and email, explores potential business opportunities, responds to enquiries;
- Works closely with senior management team to build up client base for China, Taiwan and Far East markets; looks after Chinese-speaking VIP clients, major media agencies and PR companies, deals with all Chinese business enquiries and customer feedbacks;
- Maintains and develops good relationships with individual and corporate clients, sources and manages relationships with influencer; must be able to travel frequently among UK, EU and Far East for business resourcing and development;
- Carries out market research and collects necessary information and numbers, prepare reports and provide professional advice on the portfolio analysis;
- Conducts various online surveys, analyses media coverage statistics and audience interaction information (ie.: readership, viewing figures, advertising rates, and etc.); tracks and monitors online audience engagement & online course enrolment status through social media channels;
- Develops and implements tools to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of public relations exercises;
- Addresses individuals, clients and other target groups through meetings, presentations, conferences, exhibitions, seminars and other events to enhance the public image of our company’s products and services;
- Bachelor’s degree or above (essential)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese (essential)
- Strong awareness of the Asian and Chinese markets (essential), previously worked with Chinese clients or in Chinese markets would be highly desirable
- Excellent copywriting skills (essential). Experienced in writing and delivering communications and marketing campaign plans, be able to produce digital and print marketing material (essential)
- Ability to identify compelling stories and communicate with target audiences through a variety of mediums (essential)
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, social media or public relations would be highly desirable
- Knowledge or previously worked in Personal Development field is not essential
- Graphic design skills using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills and ability to lead on a set of projects, be able to work within the budgets and always stick to deadlines
- Able to work in the evenings and weekends if required.
- Able to travel internationally with the Directors is required.
The closing date for applications: 28 July 2020.
Please apply with your CV, cover letter, and submit online or write to email@example.com. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not received further correspondence from us within 1 week after the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Technical Prospects Ltd
Potential £60,000+ OTE Self Employed
more details »