Our client are a global brand whose mobile devices use industry-leading GPUs to provide an outstanding graphics experience in games and other demanding applications such as AR/VR.
The goal of this internship is to identify performance bottlenecks, provide optimisations and solutions to improve games/applications performance on flagship devices.
These will be applied to the product under development with the aim to improve the gaming and UX experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some of our client's most advanced products before they are launched.
Interns will be a part of a dynamic research lab working with experts in vision, graphics and AI.
Interns are encouraged to write high quality research papers and/or contribute to patents towards the end of their internship.
It is expected that the successful applicant will currently be studying for a Master's level degree or a doctorate in Computer Science or a related subject.
Essential skills are:
- Experience of C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of one or more low level Graphics APIs (for example Open GL [ES] / Vulkan)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (ideally Bash, Python)
Desirable skills include:
- Development experience for Android
- Knowledge of Android OS internals such as the Graphics Stack
- Good knowledge of graphics shading languages (glsl, hlsl, spir-v.)
- Development experience on theLinux platform
- Familiarity with the Java programming language
- Familiarity with performance tracking tools (e.g. APITrace, NVidia Nsight, Android Systrace, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information please get in touch.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Samsung Electronics America
more details »
Jenrick Commercial Limited
80000.00 - 100000.00 GBP Annual
Surrey Egham TW200
more details »