A primary school in Gravesend seek an experienced Reception Teacher to cover a maternity post starting in September 2020.
The Headteacher is looking for an experienced teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching.
This position includes:
• Taking full class teacher responsibility and report writing
• Planning using EYFS framework
• Working with the staff members in your team to promote all areas of learning
• Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
• Being able to manage two support staff members and direct them as required
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
• Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
• Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
• Have experience of working with Early Years in order to manage the change swiftly
In return the teacher will be offered support and time to organise the class before taking over the role. The children in the class have very good behaviour and a positive attitude towards learning. The school are very enthusiastic about retaining good teachers and there is a strong possibility this could lead to a permanent position. The school is situated in a great location where transport is easily accessible.
To apply for this role please use the link.
** Due to the current global and national events, Teaching Personnel are still conducting registrations but they will take place virtually to get you registered and ready to work for when the school is reopened, so please do not delay in registering your interested with us **
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: