The IT Manager (Customer Engagement) reports into the UK Head of Data & Applications and supports the business by managing the systems and projects related to Digital improvements & Key Account sales opportunities. The role creates a bridge between Commercial Teams and Group IT to deliver projects, change delivery and system support to ensure a high quality of service to internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate must have experience with managing customer facing applications and websites such as eCommerce, Customer Portals and informational websites. They will lead a small team of Business Analysts and work in partnership with the Development Manager to create a change schedule on existing or new solutions in alignment to the stakeholder priorities. Therefore, the candidate is expected to have experience working in an Agile Azure DevOps env
The IT Manager (Customer Engagement) will also work with 3rd parties to support legacy Digital SaaS solutions and must have experience managing Partners and Budgets. They will be required to work with the UK Head of Data & Applications to create a consolidation roadmap for existing Customer Engagement platforms and deliver new, B2B integration solutions.
The role is best suited to a candidate who is from a strong technical background and has experience working in a company or team that provides solutions for customer engagement and electronic sales channels. At the very least, the candidate must have experience with application problem solving and have an appetite to create and improve business processes which relate to customer experiences.
• Project & Change management experience, either internal or as an external partner
• Internal and external stakeholder management, including contract and change planning.
• Experience in supporting customer facing applications, such as eCommerce platforms or portals.
• Experience in the software development lifecycle and working with DevOps to create Backlogs and being involved in sprint planning.
• 2+ years working in a Business Analysis capacity, creating change specifications and identifying process improvements
• Technical understanding of REST/SOAP APIs, T-SQL & Windows Server Environments
• 1+ year in a team supervisor or management role, co-ordinating resources and performing general management roles (appraisals, mentoring, etc.)