Recruitment Administrator - Bolton
We are currently seeking a highly dynamic, initiative led Recruitment Administrator to support our Recruitment Consultants and oversee the Administration department
* General secretarial and administrative support within a recruitment background is essential
* Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
* Maintain and update internal and external databases on a regular basis
* Highly competent in using cloud based software with previous experience
* Essential to hold high literacy and grammar skills based on creating regular CV summaries and job specifications
* Hold an excellent telephone manner and front office meet and greets
* Oversee and delegate tasks to office Junior members and coordinate tasks set by Senior Management.
* Highly competent in working towards deadlines based on tasks set
* Maintain all online and offline filing systems to an acceptable standard
* Ad Hoc duties including but not limited to: Accounts, reconciliations, creating reports, liaising with In house CRM developers, calendar invites, note taking and social media engagement
* Must be highly organised and be able to work towards deadlines
* Essential to hold experience within Microsoft Outlook 365, word, excel, PDF creation.
* Professional and well presented with an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work autonomously and be able to multi task
* Self - motivated and overall positive attitude with a 'can do' attitude
* Experience working within a Recruitment environment is essential
* Fast and accurate typing skills with a high degree of computer literacy
* Proven administrative skills and understanding of cloud based CRM systems
The package for the position of Administrator is:
* Up to £18,000 per annum DOE (permanent)
* competitive holidays and incentives
* Grade A office space and location in Greater Manchester, Bolton.
* Flexible start and finish times (Mon - Fri)
Why should you join Klein Hamilton Recruitment?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal & IT Securities Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke I.T. systems and strategic search methods, in company with our recognised hands on training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career. Our competitive basic salaries, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including in house masseuse, vouchers, holidays and incentives will leave you stimulated as to the growth expectations of Klein Hamilton Legal Recruitment.
The environment here is strategically paced, intelligent and results driven. Our Bolton office provides a feel good factor, located conveniently to access routes with parking availability and train access. As well as a competitive salary, we provide a higher than standard holidays, bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance.
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At Klein Hamilton Recruitment, our process and training not only makes you the best at your job, yet provides you with further life skills that will assist heavily in your development as a person all round.