Logistics done differently.
It’s a year of growth ahead of us at XPO. With new contracts coming on board thick and fast as well as our existing operations keeping us on our toes, our IT team based out of our Euroterminal site in Manchester are looking for 4 Integration Analysts to join us on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working office hours, Monday to Friday (with the occasional out of hours call), you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering integration solutions to meet the requirements of both XPO and our customers.Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a competitive salary for this role. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.What you’ll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Undertake the specification, development and implementation of integrated software solutions
- Share information and work collaboratively with our development and support teams, ensuring the effective delivery and handover of new integration work
- Work hand-in-hand alongside our customers, understanding their technical requirements in detail
- Give input to the technical design of customer interfaces and create live/test operating environments
Be part of something big.
- Previous experience in a similar role – if you’ve got exposure to logistics or supply chain, this would be a huge plus
- Excellent analytical and investigation skills with the ability to innovate and think outside the box
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to deal with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.