Job Requisition ID #
Demand Generation Manager , Nordics
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artist, students and hobbyists - uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are a global, market leader in 3D design software for manufacturing, building, construction, engineering, and entertainment, with $2.2B in annual revenue.
Autodesk is looking for a Demand Generation Manager in the D&M industry who will plan and execute all marketing activities in Nordics and Benelux, focusing on implementing Account Based Marketing (ABM) methods within a targeted set of Strategic Territory accounts. The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the collaboration with sales teams who manage a portfolio of accounts, and to ensure the thematic campaigns that target these accounts are prioritized for maximum return. The Marketing Manager also ensures that their sales reps and relevant channel partners have what they need to participate in the demand generation through the targeted thematic campaigns. The position is based in London or Sweden.
- Drive account specific marketing planning in alignment sales strategies to prioritize thematic campaigns to clusters of accounts within the target account portfolio
- Coordinate with campaign development teams and other collaborators on the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Ensure the full adoption, utilization, and optimization of sales cadence communications by Inside Sales collaborators to compliment ABM marketing campaigns and to develop opportunities within focus accounts
- Management of the Demand Generation budget, planning and execution processes
- Working in collaboration with internal subject matter experts to prepare and execute of all marketing initiatives including, social media, content marketing, digital marketing SEO/SEM
- Using marketing automation / CRM tools to monitor and execute programs
- Provide ongoing reporting
Who are you?
As a person, you have strong teamwork and excellent communication skills, you have the ability to manage multiple priorities with many different stakeholders. Furthermore, you have a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent professional training / experience
- Proven track record and 5+ years of experience in demand generation marketing or equivalent
- Strong experience with B2B strategies & digital marketing tactics, account based-marketing skills a plus
- Experience with data-driven decision making and campaign optimization
- Experience with Marketo/ Salesforce or other Marketing Automation/CRM Tools is an advantage
- Other European languages (e.g. Dutch, Swedish, Danish) a plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers at mailto:Careers%20%3Ccareers@autodesk.com%3E *.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.