Bracknell - Bracknell Forest - United Kingdom, Remote - - United Kingdom, Stevenage, Hertfordshire - Hertfordshire - United Kingdom
Professional Services and Consulting
As a key member of a high-performing team of consultants, the Technology Consultant (TC) will design, install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade and performance test Kronos Workforce Systems. The TC will also server as the strategic technical advisor to customers implementing Kronos Workforce Dimensions, our multi-tenant SaaS solution. You will lead technical workshops and discovery sessions, advise and support customers and project teams on all relevant technology related topics. This is a remote based position in the UK.
Specific duties include:
• Single Sign-on configuration, troubleshooting and consulting
• Configuration and migration of Kronos 4500 and InTouch terminals
• Performance testing and system analysis
• Attending calls with customers to discuss technical topics, answer questions and make recommendations
• Kronos Workforce Central installation and upgrades
• System troubleshooting and performance tuning
• Perform system audits
Consulting skills are required as the TC will interact directly with customers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong foundation in enterprise applications and infrastructure technology and a burning desire to learn and master new skills and technologies.
• Bachelor's Degree with a major or concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related technical field
• 2+ years' experience in a related field, e.g. ERP Consulting, Technical Consulting or IT support
• Efficient in writing Structured Query Language (SQL) statements, commands
• Firm understanding of Relational Database Management Systems and concepts
• Application troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, experience
• Experience using and troubleshooting Windows systems, remote desktop, VPNs, etc.
• Strong written, verbal and virtual communication skills are a must
• Fluency in English as main communication language
• Fluency in a second language such as French, Spanish or German is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexibility to travel as needed (up to 50%)
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends occasionally as needed
• Time management and the ability to prioritize competing demands
• Highly motivated to learn new things and then share with others
• Goal oriented with a proven track record of accomplishments.
• Customer/client oriented
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.