Title: Sales Operations Coordinator
Salary: £20K - £25K depending on experience.
Based at: Lancaster Court, 8 Barnes Wallis Road, Fareham, PO15 5TU
Positions: We are looking for one quality recruit to start as soon as available.Overview
LendingMetrics is one the UK’s leading Fintech companies, focusing on decisioning software and data. We primarily focus on supplying services to UK clients, who in-turn focus on UK consumers, meaning we are as well insulated from a Brexit fallout as a company can be. LendingMetrics has doubled revenue in the last 12 months, more than tripled profits, and is forecasting continued strong growth year on year going forward.
The company is privately owned, with strong positive cash-flow and very healthy cash reserves earmarked for on-going R&D and future projects.
We provide 3 core products, the first is a proprietary Auto Decisioning Platform (ADP) developed by our UK developers over a number of years.
Increasingly LendingMetrics is supplying our ADP to foreign markets where the technology is well placed to beat the competition and be deployed in a myriad of different ways.
Second, is our long-standing partnership with Equifax, reselling and adding value to their core data services, called LMX.
Third and most exciting, is our newly launched OpenBankVision (OBV) platform that supplies primarily free bank statement data for credit risk assessments, with dozens of new clients attracted by compelling commercials and uses of the data, 2019 is set to be a very busy year.
With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities this job is ideal for candidates that have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process.Role
The role of Sales Operations Coordinator is extremely important to LendingMetrics. The role would be ideal for someone who is currently working as a Sales Administrator or in a role where you have had to facilitate and coordinate with a Sales Team. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and would be confident in challenging people to ensure that the company receives the appropriate information/ updates on the sales pipeline and to ensure the CRM is up to date.Key Points
- The overall administration of the sales department.
- An authoritative figure who is willing to chase and challenge the sales team, works directly with the Sales & Partnership Manager, as well as liaising with the Commercial Director, other directors and Head of Operations
- Pulling and presenting reports and stats on the sales department.
- Run and minute all sales and marketing meetings.
- Looking to maximising efficiency of the sales team through improving ways of working, processes and systems.
- Experience in business or financial operations
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and create business recommendations
- Proven experience in defining sales models, account allocation, sales forecasting and setting sales targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To be able to use your initiative
- Great communication skills
- Great organisation skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience within the financial section would also be an advantage
Not what you are looking for? Try these related job searchesSales Operations Coordinator jobs in Basingstoke UKJobs at Perfect Data Solutions in Basingstoke UKFintech Customer Service jobs in Basingstoke UKFintech IT - Systems Engineering jobs in Basingstoke UKFintech IT - Software Development jobs in Basingstoke UKFintech jobs in Basingstoke UKLooking for a Fintech job in Basingstoke, UK?
Search all available jobs in Fintech and apply easily in seconds.Looking for Fintech employees in Basingstoke, UK?
Post your job and hire trained talent in 5 minutes.