The Warehouse Assistants responsibilities will include:
- Packaging and Posting Daily Orders.
- Maintaining a Clean and Organised Warehouse.
- Ensuring that all stock is correctly numbered and labelled.
- Organising a fortnightly stock take.
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Basic organisational skills.
- Basic understanding of electrical devices.
- Being able to complete some routine and non routine tasks in a warehouse environment.
- Be able to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
- Able to use a problem solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Able to work as a team and independently.
In return, we will offer a competitive salary and the potential to develop personally in an exciting and growing business.