The Senior Care Assistant Role
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, the Senior Care Assistant
will have responsibility for assessment of care needs and the
development of programmes of care, the implementation and evaluation
of these programmes ensuring the delivery of high-quality care and
outcomes for service users
- The Senior Care Assistant is expected to carry out all relevant
forms of care without direct supervision.
- The Senior Care Assistant may be required to demonstrate
procedures to and supervise SSSC registered care staff
- The Senior Care Assistant will direct, coordinate and supervise,
the work of other staff within the unit to promote best practice in
relation to resident care
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to progress your career
- Fantastic induction, training, and ongoing support to grow your
knowledge within the care industry
- Company uniform
- Ability to work both days and nights.
- Free Parking on site
Morningside Care Home is a family owned business, providing care
solutions for older people at all stages of their life, striving to
achieve the best possible outcome for each individual resident living
within our homes.