- Ideate, propose, execute and track successful and creative social media marketing campaigns;
- Write informative, engaging, creative and original content on multi social media platforms, as well as interact the followers, build up good relationship with them;
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase the brand awareness, and work with them to bring more business to TigerWit if possible;
- Analyse all social media data by using relevant tool to adjust the content to ensure maximum engagement;
- Generate business opportunity or leads, measure the return on investment for overall social media campaign;
- Give direction and support to social media managers in other local offices, lead them to better performance;
- Follow up on day to day financial market news and promote the top stories;
- Work closely with other marketing members to execute cross channel campaign, support other social initiatives as needed;
- Risk and crisis management for all social media platforms.
- 3+ years up to date social media working experience;
- Data driven and analytical;
- High level of copywriting and English language skills;
- Proven record generating quality leads and sales through social channels;
- Proven record increasing followership and engagement on social channels;
- Experience as a community manager and the ability engage if required;
- Experience working in multiple markets with different rules/tones/goals;
- Experience working collaboratively with copy writers and designers etc.
- Knowledge in the influencers marketing;
- Creative, detail oriented, fast execution, with professional attitude;
- Knowledge in digital marketing tools, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills and knowledge of apps operation and basic video creation/editing skills.
- Experience in financial services and/or regulated markets is preferred;
- Experience in the FX/brokerage industry is a plus.
- Has developed partnerships or contacts with brands and ambassadors;
- Project management and coordination experience.
- Private medical insurance and life insurance;
- Discretionary annual bonus;
- 25 days holidays per year.