EYFS - SEN Teaching Assistant - Barnet Primary
Do you love working with EYFS children and are passionate about SEN?
Perhaps you are a psychology graduate that has gained some nursery and SEN experience and is looking to build on that with a long-term position?
This is the perfect opportunity to work supporting Clinical and Educational Psychologists and other SEN and inclusion professionals in a mainstream primary school.
SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant – Psychology Graduates with experience - EYFS
• SEN experience required - Children have complex needs
• Supporting Clinical and Educational Psychologists – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Assessing children with complex SEN needs – SEN Teaching Assistant
• September Start– Long Term & Full Time – Permanent Role – SEN Teaching Assistant
• £70 - £80 per day – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Located in the Borough of Barnet – SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a Degree 2.2 and above from a reputable University
• You must be proactive and resilient
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Display a passion for working with children
• Ideally have some nursery age experience and SEN
• Graded ‘Good’ in latest Ofsted report
• Barnet Primary School– Outstanding facilities
• Specialist SEN provision onsite – SEN professionals
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive and forward-thinking ethos
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Great transport links – Parking
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: