TKAT (The Kemnal Academies Trust) is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England with over 45 Primary, Secondary and SEN Academies in the TKAT Family.
Our ultimate aim is to ensure we drive educational standards through the provision of outstanding teaching, leadership and learning for all.
The HR Team forms part of the broader support function working with Schools/ Academies across TKAT.
As a team we provide a range of expert guidance and support, by calling upon our diverse professional experiences and specialist knowledge. This includes providing support in areas of employee relations, wellbeing, recruitment and selection, equality and diversity, as well as leading in a number of projects.
At the heart of everything we do is working to achieve the best outcomes for our Schools/ Academies and colleagues, all which underpins and supports student learning and wellbeing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team who believes in the values and strategic vision for TKAT moving forwards as this underpins everything that the team does.
As the HR Administrator you will be involved in a number of areas of HR supporting the team and the wider Trust. Completing and owning administration tasks, there will also be the opportunity to get involved in project work aiding your own personal career development.
- Managing the full employee lifecycle administration including starters, leavers and contractual changes
- Supporting the recruitment process with advertising, interviews and pre-employment checks
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees with Employee Relation queries
- Maintain the HR System employee records and support the development and roll out of additional functionality
- Assist in the collection of HR related data to produce reports and statutory returns such as the Gender Pay Gap report
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- The ability to demonstrate generalist HR experience
- Excellent administration skills, able to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Experience with HR and Payroll systems
- Proven ability to adapt and adjust to multiple priorities
- Ideally CIPD Level 3 qualified, part-qualified or equivalent
- Desirably have full UK Driving Licence, with access to your own vehicle as some travel will be required
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate in seeking to start a career within the Human Resources profession, or for those who already have HR and/or systems experience.
We are interested to hear from you if you have experience of any of the following: HR Administrator, HR Coordinator, HR Data, HR Systems, HRIS, Employee Relations, ER Admin, HR Admin, HR Officer, HR Shared Service, HR Assistant, Recruitment, HR Generalist etc. Working for TKAT
In return, as an employee of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), you will benefit from:
A wide variety of opportunities for professional development Opportunities to work flexibly, where possible Our support for your wellbeing at work Membership of a generous pension scheme Free eye tests at Specsavers The option to join our employee discount scheme
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part time or on a flexible basis.