Project Engineering Manager
- 49,033 P.A. ?
- Air Products
Apply for this job
• Supports the introduction to the engineering team of RFQ/contract/project requirements;
• Provides input to the engineering part of project execution strategies, including the proposal as well as execution phases.
• Supports the setup of the project engineering and design organization, staffing and roles within engineering disciplines on local projects
• Supports the distributed engineering and design activities across all project execution location.
• Provide input and supports the Execution Strategy/Scope of Work for outsourced engineering to Local Engineering Contractors and manages the interfaces;
• Supports development of manpower histograms for projects;
• Participates and supports project planning by providing engineering milestones and requirements.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs.
• Participates in risk management for the engineering concerns;
• Acting as the focal point for discipline leads in the local office and liaise with Project Engineering Managers across different locations.
• Ensures the engineering team properly interface with other project members;
• Attends the design and safety reviews and manages the follow up of the outcomes related to his scope.
• Manages the local project engineering team to issue the engineering deliverables on schedule related to his scope.
• Manages the interface with Customers for review of Air Products vendor drawings and engineering and design documentation;
• Capable of resolving issues arising from Operations and requiring coordination with other departments;
• Initiates and contribute to Value Engineering and best practice;
• Contributes to Project reporting for the engineering part;
• Support the Construction Manager and the Site team on solving all engineering issues;
• Maintains the project equipment list and other key engineering documents as applicable to the project;
• Evaluates and approves changes up to their authorized limit that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project.
• Participates in contract management by initiating, collecting and consolidating the variation requests and change orders;
• Alerts project management in case of variations (scope/cost/schedule/quality) and suggests if needed mitigation measures;
• Ensures that the engineering final documentation is properly prepared and filed
• Escalates resourcing issues to the Regional/Global Head of Engineering.
Apply for this job
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: