WeGift is on a mission to build the infrastructure for the incentive economy. To define the category and power its success.
Digital incentives are a new way to create value and experiences for thousands of businesses and billions of consumers. They provide unlimited freedom, unbeatable discounts and unprecedented delight, on demand. Replacing gift cards, points, vouchers, rewards and payouts and in many cases, even cash. By combining financial capital with emotional capital, they transform basic transactions into meaningful interactions. They will become the most accessible and desirable medium of exchange in the world.
So we’re building the core infrastructure for them to be stored, shared, sent and spent. In the most simple, seamless and scalable way. By whoever, wherever and whenever. Without banks, barriers, borders or boundaries. Enabling everybody to participate in the global economy.
This is a massive undertaking, so we’re looking for people with big hearts, sharp minds, fierce drive, curious souls and true spirits. We want to get them in, create the conditions for their success, and then get out of their way.So they can build the future with us.
As a Customer Support Executive, you will be instrumental in shaping and scaling our customer experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering first class customer experience by responding to customer requests and queries promptly and professionally.
- Generating and suggesting systematic solutions to solve repeating queries or anticipate customer future needs.
- Working closely with other teams across the company to solve problems and ensure the best possible outcome.
- Coordinating our customer support responses over a number of platforms including Zendesk, Intercom and Twitter.
- Maintaining great relationships with our brand and e-commerce partners, and work with them when necessary to solve queries.
- Analysing our current customer support processes, so that they can be refined and optimised.
- Developing expertise across all of our products and be able to identify when an issue should be escalated
- To accommodate our global customer base, the working hours for this role will be 2:00pm - 10:00pm UK time (GMT). We are willing to be flexible with hours on an ad-hoc basis.
What we are looking for:
- What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in customer support or customer service.
- Strong IT and technical skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and put customers at ease.
- Able to work autonomously as well as being a positive team player.
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You'll need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don't allow us to add hyperlinks - https://bit.ly/2PluGyG
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Work from home when needed
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every month who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Personal development budget - well actually there is no budget as we don’t believe in putting a cap on learning new things.
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike
- Catered team lunches every two weeks minimum.
- Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke - everyone gets a chance to choose what this looks like)
*Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company however, in the future this role will be based in our London office (currently WeWork Monument but subject to change).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.