Carer required at Northfield House in Stroud. We are a warm, friendly, traditional privately owned Residential Care Home in Uplands, Stroud with a clean, safe and comfortable home from home environment.
We consider all our residents to be like a dear loved one in our own family. Our ethos is "Care with Compassion & Commitment". If this is also you, we are looking to hear from you?
· Provide personal care (wash, dress, feed, incontinence care)
· Provide companionship
· You will also focus on a high level of person centered care
· Support residents and others in general and around the Home
· Assist with laundry duties
· Follow all health and safety regulations
Other benefits include:
· Comprehensive online training where required
· Support with Personal Development
· Opportunity to work within a close-knit team dedicated to providing high quality PCC
· Polo Shirt provided
· 5-6 weeks holiday pro rata
· Benefit working short notice overtime and Bank holidays
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: