I have an excellent opportunity for a Home Manager to work within a small home based near Alnwick Northumberland, providing care and support to its elderly residents and those with dementia.About the role:
- ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
- manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- recruit, train and supervise staff
- take on a visible leadership role
- maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
- Liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations and other recognised professional bodies
- Ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations
- provide information, advice and support to residents' families
- organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
***You must have NVQ 4/5 or a Nursing qualification is preferred***Salary:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to communicate with a range of people using a variety of communication methods
- excellent written skills for writing reports
- a passion for working with people and providing person-centred care
- leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate others
- the capacity to work under pressure and to take a problem-solving approach to work
- effective organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise your own and others workload
- numerical skills for managing budgets
- an understanding of accountability to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
£40,000 - £50,000 working full time Mon - Fri, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.