A Flexible Packaging Extruder and Convertor of high quality performance films, supplying both trade, convertors and end users throughout the country. They have recently been acquired by a highly ambitious and successful investment group, making this a very exciting time for the business and its future development and growth.
Location: North West
- We are looking for an internal sales executive, with a new business focus to work in our Internal Sales Team. You would be contacting both existing and new customers to identify their requirements. The success of our customers is central to our growth, and we aim to act as trusted partner.
- Identifying new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails with our new and existing customers
- Contacting existing database of customers, following up leads
- Updating CRM with company/contact information and findings
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Closing sales, ensuring these contribute to the customer's success
- Acting as a trusted advisor, taking ownership of any potential issues and working with colleagues to resolve them for the client
- Building rapport, trust and long-term relationships with relevant contacts within the customer organisation
- Managing a forecast and pipeline to achieve sales targets
Skills & Experience:
- You will have good interpersonal skills and can develop strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You are confident & efficient in telephone use. This is essential as are excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate clearly using all appropriate media.
- You have strong listening and analytical skills, to ensure issues are correctly explored, understood and resolved.
- You have transferable sales experience and skills
- You are a self-starter, with the ability motivate yourself to succeed and achieve
- sales targets
- You can multi-task, prioritise workload, and manage time effectively
- If You have a knowledge of polythene flexible packaging it would be an advantage. However, it is essential that you can learn the product range and applications, to be able to understand the customer needs and sales opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience plus bonus & benefits
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for then please contact us on a confidential basis.