Paraplanner Rochester £45000+benefits
This professional services group has a history of expansion over the last five years created by a group of Chartered Planners who are focussed on a HNW client base who typically are successful business owners.
As the paraplanner you will work as part of a professional support team working across the spectrum of Bonds , Estate Planning , Investments and Pensions with a friendly mentoring team who are eager to develop your skills and progress you further
This successful paraplanner will take on a role that revolves around :
• Suitability Report writing and production of detailed recommendations
• Preparing and maintaining client files.
• Contacting and product providers on various issues..
• Using cash flow modelling to support recommendations. Voyant
• Dealing with clients in relation to queries.
• Liaising with SIPP providers and pension companies on drawdown and phased drawdown cases.
• Analysis of investment bonds, recommend and implement switches of underlying investment funds.
• On occasions attend client meetings with the advisor
• Complete application/proposal forms.
• Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
If you have made some progress towards obtaining your Diploma in Financial services and have 2/3 years experience of working within a wealth management company latterly as a paraplanner and have gained experience of pension drawdown cases and have a good understanding of financial planning covering investments ,IHT and Trusts this company offer you a mentoring position that will also aid your studies in a practical and financial way. In these troubled times working from home will be one of the facets of this role
To join the friendly team of this prestigious company please apply quickly as interviews by zoom will be held next week.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: