Are you ready to play a pivotal role in driving quality improvements to make a positive difference to the lives of our Residents each and every day?
Would you like to join a growing company where you can be part of a fun, caring team making a real difference to people’s lives?
We are ambitious and are working hard to become the leading residential care group in the South of England. Your New Company:
Encore Care Homes are a specialist residential, nursing and dementia care home provider for older people. Our care homes are lovely for our residents to live in, welcoming for relatives to pop in and visit and equally important, great places for our staff to work. Your New Care Home Manager Job:
As the Care Home Manager, you will manage the delivery of a first-class, comprehensive dementia care, and nursing care service within our Nursing & Residential Home, Great Oaks Kinson. Summary of duties:
What You Need To Succeed
- Be responsible for the overall management of all team members within the home and smooth operation of the home.
- Be the CQC Registered Manager
- Create and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the senior management team of Encore Care Homes to ensure that the culture and ethos within the home follow the vision of Encore Care Homes.
- Meet or exceed the standards required by CQC so that the home can achieve the highest ratings possible.
- Ensure that the highest standards of resident care and nursing practice are achieved throughout the home.
- Ensure that all residents have a clear and appropriate holistic care plan that is regularly updated and reviewed.
- Liaise closely with the CQC registration and inspection team on all matters to do with registration and submit notifications as required.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Previous experience in a similar role or Nursing Home management.
- You may also have experience in the following: Deputy Manager, Head of Care, or Care Manager.
- A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation.
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding.
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer-based work.
- Previous experience of managing or having budgetary control.
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Care Sector, the running of a Care Home, and the regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules relating got Care Homes.
- Approachable and supportive to individuals.
- Previous experience in recruiting staff, maintaining staffing levels, and all aspects of staff management.
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life.
We want you to feel valued and happy at work. As such, we provide the following:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- 28 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata) inclusive of bank holidays.
- Recognition and Rewards programme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
What You Need To Do Now:
- 40 hours per week including some weekends and 'on-call' duties.
Apply now by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV.