Lead Assessor - Engineering - Covering Hampshire region (Regional Role) - £30k - £35k (DOE & qualifications), 34 days holiday (including bank) - increases on time served / 45p mileage, working tools, free on-site parking, perkbox, ongoing CPD, pension.The Role: Lead Assessor - Engineering
- We're looking for an experienced apprenticeship assessor across Engineering to lead /manage the field-based delivery, training and assessment across the Hampshire region and support with delivery & assessment.
- You will be responsible for supporting a small team of assessors (Machining and Electrical Engineering) and your responsibilities will include: monitoring learner progression, retention and achievement rates, preparing and maintaining documents and reports, reviewing ILPs, setting targets for assessors, performance management and ensuring the quality of training and assessments are to a high standard and in line with funding and regulatory bodies.
- The role will include mainly travelling across employer sites to complete reviews, checks and assessments of learners whilst managing your own small cohort of learners, but you will also play a key role in managing the Engineering centre/workshop assessments.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Lead Assessor - Engineering
- Qualified Assessor (A1, TAQA, D32/D33)
- Experienced in apprenticeship delivery and assessment (in Engineering industry)
- Knowledgeable across new apprenticeship standards
- Strong occupational competency in Engineering (welding, machining, maintenance, electrical, electronic)
- Organised, focused, able to prioritise and motivate teams
Desirables: Lead Assessor - Engineering
- IQA/IV qualification
- Experience managing a small team
The Employer: Lead Assessor - Engineering
- Established for almost 50 years, our client is one of the largest and most respected training organisations in the UK and continues to grow and build on their excellent reputation in the industry.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Helen Wilson on 01785 43 0513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org