Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their Accountancy team in Farnham
- Providing payroll duties, including administration to ensure all our employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Performing all activities necessary to process the payroll, including liaising with payroll provider, maintaining related records, preparing accounting spreadsheets and documents, and preparing special reports for management.
- Managing all payroll resources as appropriate.
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries.
- Dealing with pension contributions and holiday calculations.
- Process data to monitor compliance with the Working Time Directive.
- Manage Payroll deductions
- Administer pension payments.
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be available on short notice
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Farnham is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their Accountancy teamSalary £30,000 - £32,000