About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About Subscriptions - GLOSSYBOX & lookfantastic Beauty Box
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service trading in the UK, Nordics, France, US and Germany. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated limited edition box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the Global Head of Merchandising, you will be responsible for the global GLOSSYBOX & Lookfantastic Beauty Box subscription operations – inbound, kitting and outbound (support from central logistics team) and customer service (support from central customer service team).
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Operations who enjoy challenges and holds strong project management and people skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the safe inbound of products, alongside the kitting and distribution of millions of boxes across several global territories and three separate warehouses. Discipline will be key; we require military precision and timing to ensure our loyal subscribers receive best-in-class service. We require your support in ensuring unrivalled customer service standards are upheld. You will work with our central Customer Service team to be certain we have the best team structure and procedures to deliver world-class customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring monthly subscription boxes, alongside vertical sales (Limited Editions, Male Grooming, Advent Calendars) are delivered to customers on time and to an exceptional high standard
· Ensuring best-in-class customer service – first time resolutions and 5* Trustpilot reviews
· Creating a critical path deadline for all locales
· Ensuring the team are forecasting correctly and managing their relevant area based on stock deliveries
· Overseeing the stock deliveries carried out by our forwarder and ensure all updates are clearly communicated
· Influencing contracts to be agreed based on realistic shipping terms and deadline dates to prevent delays
· Approving any stock movements required between warehouses needed to enable kitting in other territories in the most cost-effective way
· Ensuring there is availability of kitted boxes based on previous sales percentage within the relevant warehouse to improve delivery times and shipping costs.
· Reconciling kitting numbers against current subscribers regularly to ensure over-kitting and stock position is under control.
· Providing reports on KPIs e.g. number of boxes kitted vs despatched and stock levels.
· Proven track record of working in an operations focussed role within a high volume FMCG environment. Beneficial but not essential to have experience with kitting or subscription box services
· Impeccable time management, attention to detail and communication skills
· Ability to form good working relationships with global teams
· Understanding of how operational issues affects customer service
· Understanding of how outstanding customer service delivers strong retention and sales
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
The Hut Group
£11,050 - 12,155 per year
M90 3DQ Manchester
more details »