Monarch Education are recruiting for a Geography Teacher based in a Secondary School in Birmingham, Acocks Green. You will be working within the Humanities team where you will be supported by a fantastic Head of Department. This role is to teach Geography up to Key Stage 4 and is a full time on going role.
About the role-
This is a long term, full time role with opportunity for career progression and permanent placement - commencing September!
What you will need-
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- 2 relevant references *satisfactory and above*
- 3 months + experience in a UK school
- Experience teaching Graphics
Why monarch? - Ongoing support including training programmes and CPD
- Safeguarding Training - We complete online timesheets- Little admin! - £200 Referral fee for every member of staff that you recommend to Monarch Education* (T+C's apply) - Negotiable rate of pay as per experience and qualifications We are committed to equal opportunities and adhere to strict safeguarding procedures. All candidates will be subject to 2 relevant references and an enhanced DBS Check amongst other checks.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: