A supportive Primary School in Preston are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and high achieving KS2 teacher to join their school in September 2020.
- Key Stage 2
- SATs Specialist
- 1 form entry
- Primary school teacher
- £90-£165 pay per day (dependant on pay scale)
- Long term
- Part time position
- September 2020
- Veritas Education
- This school have an incredibly supportive Senior Leadership Team that enjoy working alongside their teachers to assist in teacher progression and have an open-door policy where they welcome and encourage their staff to interact and seek advice if needed. The school encourages teachers to further their knowledge by running internal and external CPD courses. This has been a key factor in the rise in teaching standards and skill set across the school.
- This school requires strong behaviour and classroom management. The classes have a wide mix of abilities and needs including a high volume of EAL pupils. The school have revised their behaviour management policy and it has been successful since starting. They are looking to always improve and revise to assist the staff members more effectively.
KS2 Teacher Information:
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Primary teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their students. You will be able to confidently and independently plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons that focus on progressing students through informative and engaging class work. You will also need to be able to work as part of a team and will need to be confident whilst speaking with parents and external agencies.
- Ideally you will be confident in teaching the core subjects and will feel passionate about extending pupil's academic abilities; this will provide you with the opportunity of progression and working alongside the Senior Leadership Team. You will be working closely with ambitious and hard-working staff who will offer support and advice.
- It is desirable but not essential that you have Key Stage 2 SATs experience, but the school is looking for someone who would welcome the challenge of working across Key Stage 2.
Due to the recent events of COVID-19 and school closures, interviews for positions will be held either online via video link or via telephone.
If you feel like this position is of interest, please send your CV in response or call on 01772 846610.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'