Riverbed enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments.
The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed's 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100.
This role has a strong new business development/hunter focus.
Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: Bracknell United Kingdom
- Prospect Enterprise accounts within mixed verticals, generate interest, qualify and develop new business.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the defined Account List
- Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of partner and internal Riverbed resources selling effort into assigned accounts.
- Leverage EMEA Sales management time as appropriate for closing actions
- Identifying, penetrating and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach
- Orchestrating a complex sale involving partners and internal Riverbed Sales, Marketing, EMEA Executive leadership
- Maintain and retain long term client relationships; participating in retention and up sell opportunities
- 'A' player with proven track record of success selling enterprise software, business applications with a foundation of infrastructure and subscription model pricing.
- Must have exceptional track record selling high-end software to Fortune 1000 type accounts.
- Must have 5+ years Enterprise Software Sales
- Be a new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles seeking to increase their earnings.
- Previous success with complex sales involving 2-4 decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
- An existing set of VP, C-Level and Marketing in client base who are excited to hear about your latest opportunity
- Strong experience of selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology.
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM's
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Check us out on:
Req No.: 2020-5816
External Company Name: Riverbed Technology, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.riverbed.com/
Street: Maxis 1, 1st Floor