About The Role
Within GVC you will be responsible for managing the quality of the data landscape that forms basis of all regulatory reporting the group needs to provide to its authorities, as well as manage all regular and ad hoc regulatory reporting and data needs.
Your main focus will be to ensure that the group is in a position to file accurate reports to authorities across markets in a consistent way, and in line with given reporting deadlines.
This will require you to be on top of diverse and complex data provisioning processes and procedures, adhere to a set of defined data reporting guidelines and extract, prepare datasets for distribution to others or in preparation for further analysis.
You will perform regular reviews of quality in data feeds and reports that are shared with regulatory bodies and supervise and discuss underlying data point definitions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate and quality assure custom reports, data extraction or analyses summarizing operational or financial KPIs for submission to regulatory authorities
- Liaise with Compliance, Tax etc. on the definition of data points in regulatory reports and regulatory data feeds
- Ensure data point definition consistency across reporting feeds
- Identify improvement opportunities and recommend sustainable alternatives in regards to data definitions
- Respond to ad hoc requests and work alongside other team members to manage such requests
- Extract and analyse data using SQL, as well as perform quality checks on data extracted
- Provide investigative support for requests from regulatory authorities in regards to report content
- Provide consultancy on data and/or techniques that can be used to exploit additional opportunities or resolve any other business issue
- Liaise with regulators (where required) as subject matter for regulatory reporting
- High attention to detail and keen eye for accuracy
- High level of numeracy
- Strong work ethics
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding European politics and regulator to licensee relationships
- Ability to read & write SQL
- Microsoft Excel Professional
- Ability to understand complex multilevel data and make recommendations
- Understanding of reporting tools (Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in an analytical role
- Experience using reporting tools
- Experience with regulatory reporting
- European languages other than English
- Up to date knowledge and interest in Online Gaming Operations
- Knowledge of and ability to apply statistical methods
About The Company