ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.ENGIE are recruiting for a Car park Supervisor to be based in University Hospital of North Durham. This is a permanent full-time role working 42 hours per week. On offer is a salary of 19,996 per annum and benefits package.
The service seeks to provide a secure and safe car park environment for patients, Trust, PFI staff and visitors to the site and their vehicles, 24 hours per day, 365(6) days per year; to provide management of traffic across the site to ensure the free flow of traffic ensuring access to the facilities at all times; to provide an administration service that controls all parking related administration; and to conform to the Car Parking Code and other policies agreed with the Consort/Trust.Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Prepare Daily Transaction report, finalise previous day Transaction Report and Patrols, update monthly spreadsheet.
- Issuing of Staff parking permits, Day Tickets/Scratch cards, 24hr. & 7 day Congress Tickets. Taking payment for Car Parking in Public Car Park. Issuing Replacement Tickets.
- Monitoring POF machines
- Process and enter PCN's onto Data Bases, update PCN cancellations/payments.
- Prepare Weekly Staff Shift Rota, authorise holiday requests.
- Prepare Monthly Report and Spreadsheet
- Assist with regular patrols and inspections of Car Parking areas and access routes.
- Operation of Car Park equipment (Barriers, Pay machines etc).
- Previous experience in a car parking environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of working with the DVLA
- Knowledge of the BPA
- IT qualification including a good working background with Excel, word processing and data bases
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Jul 2, 2020