This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an extremely forward-thinking set-up where your work-life balance comes first. You'll be working to 15 minute appointments, minimal administrative work and virtually no home visits. The practice is supportive (Training) and keen to develop its GPs in any areas they'd like to develop.
* GP Training Practice * Geared towards reducing GP workload
* Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Health Nurse * Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
* Research practice * Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team * Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the country * Superb IT structure and support and organised practice * Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
* 5 - 8 sessions per week * 15 minute appointments * 13 patients per session * 1 home visit per week per FT GP * Limited on-call (every 2 - 3 weeks) * Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
* Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK * £8,200 - £10,000 per session depending on role & experience * Indemnity fees paid * 6 weeks' annual leave * 1-week study leave * NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. We look forward to speaking with you!