Foster Carers Wanted
Our foster carers have a typical annual income of around £22,000 a year
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Foster Carer, that will change a young person’s life?
We are looking for people who want to make a difference and change a child’s life for the better, by becoming a Foster Parent! You will be starting your process with RSD Fostering where we set the standard for customer responses and support through an experience that will change your life for the better.
When you proactively invest in these young people, you will be emotionally and physically rewarded by the changes these foster children make and how much they invest in you because they can see you want to help and support them.
The ideal person will be driven by the want to make a change and will welcome young foster children from challenging backgrounds.
What we are looking for in a Foster Carer:
· A spare bedroom.
· Clean driving licenses.
· Foster Parents who have lots of love and support to give, especially around challenges, fears and anxieties.
· Patient but passionate foster carers.
· Foster Carers willing to go part time or self-employed.
· Ability to be flexible for meetings related to the young person and their development.
· Understanding Foster Carers who will support and welcome the Foster Child, encouraging them to meet targets/aims.
· Good Role models to model the socially acceptable ways to behave and communicate.
What we have to offer for Foster Carers:
· Regular Training and development opportunities to support your role as a Foster Carer
· Tax-Free allowances
· Out of hours support
· Regular home visits
· Progression with a fast-growing company
· The chance to change a young person’s life.
Contact RSD Fostering: