At Newcross, we truly care about our people.
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Carmarthen, Llandeilo and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with personal care, their daily living activities, lending a hand with eating and socialising in their communities. You'll also form part of a friendly team of health and social care workers.Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay will give you the ability to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app. Role specification
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.84 for HCA's and £15.22 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it