Job Title – Data Transformation Consultant – Renewable Energy Job Type – Contract (outside of IR35) Location – UK Rate - £900-1200 per day Skills – Stakeholder Management, Data Strategy, POC's, Renewable Energy, Data Management, AI/Client, IoT
Sourcific Consulting is a new breed of Data Transformation consultancy who are now starting to win some great projects with clients all over the world from the US, India, UK and so on.
We are currently in talks with a number of companies in the renewable energy space utilising various methods such as Solar, Wind, Thermal and Hydro. As such we are looking for very senior consultants who have experience within this space to come on board as a Lead Consultant / Principal Architect who is able to help with conducting gap analysis within pre-sales, Build POC's and then manage the delivery team throughout the project lifecycle.
We are open to speaking with individuals that are specialists within their space of Solar, Wind, Thermal or Hydro or people that have experience across a number of them.
The project we are securing are mainly around the generation of energy but also have factors of the distribution and how implementing AI and IoT technologies can help them save against operational costs and generate higher profits when selling the energy back to the grid. Key Skills
Nice to have
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to of strategic roadmaps and build out POC's
- Understanding of the SoW process and able to map out deliverables and milestones
- Strong Data background within AI and Client (not having to be hands-on)
- Ability to manage a delivery team through the implementation process.
- Specialist experience in one of Solar, Wind, Thermal or Hydro if not a generalist is ok
If you are looking to get involved in a fresh new consultancy who are progressing in the Data space, then please apply for immediate consideration.