Do you know your jeggings from your leggings?
If so, we are recruiting for a Clothing Manager who have a passion for fashion…..
About the opportunity...
As a Clothing Manager you will be responsible for managing, coaching and leading a team as well managing the Pep&Co clothing department, ensuring we are offering amazing availability and current trends at affordable prices to create amazing value for our customers.
As a Clothing Manger you will be reporting into a Store Manager .
Within the UK Poundland has also rolled out its fashion brand PEP&CO to approximately 300 of its larger stores. PEP&CO, launched in 2015 as a standalone brand, offers customers a full range of women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion and is now bringing new style to Poundland with simple low pricing on family fashion that’s hard to find on local high streets.
PEP&CO was also nominated in the 2019 Retail Week Awards as Private Label of The Year
What you'll be doing as a Clothing Manager....
- Checking all new lines are merchandise correctly and clearly displayed
- Manage colleagues’ rotas to ensure the PEP&CO section is always covered
- Effectively manage all deliveries and stock replenishment to ensure the PEP&CO section is merchandised correctly
- Support, coach and motivate your team to deliver the amazing results
- Ensuring all health & safety checks and procedures are up to date and in place
What you’ll need...
- Previous retail experience within fashion either working for a fashion retailer or concession manager
- A key interest in fashion and key trends with a creative eye for merchandising
- To be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Experience in leading and motivating a team to succeed
What we can offer...
- Competitive salary
- Potential to earn bonus
- Comprehensive induction
- Long Service Awards
- Death in service benefit