Gibraltar Nursing Home, Portal Road, Monmouth, NP25 5FL
To promote individual independence, dignity and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Gibraltar House Nursing Home.
Taking responsibility to ensure the well-being of the people living at Gibraltar House Nursing Home, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. You should be someone who is emotionally intelligent and passionate about care and making a difference in other people’s lives.
Just some of the benefits of working at Gibraltar Nursing Home include:
· Excellent Hourly Rate
· Paid breaks!
· Bank Holiday Enhancement
· Free DBS
· Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
· Subsidised meals
· Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
· Full-time, part-time and Bank hours offered
· Relocation assistance offered
· A training programmes like no other provided for all team members at no cost
Just some of the benefits of working Gibraltar Nursing Home include:
Training & Development:
In 2015, we received clear feedback from our team that eLearning alone did not equip them with the skills to support the people that choose to live with us; eLearning did not equip them for the emotional challenges that they would face on a daily basis.
So, we began to develop our own in-house learning and development programme. That programme is now in its fourth year and has seen the wellbeing of both family members and team members increase exponentially. Our training is for all team members across all grades, all departments, all age groups and all genders. We invite you to read more about our training academy by following the following link Evolve Training Academy.
Gibraltar have state of the art equipment and facilities including:
· 95 en-suite bedrooms
· Assisted Shower & Bathrooms
· Hi-lo bath
· All rooms equipped with a Nurse Call point
· Restaurant (enjoyed by family members and relatives)
· Formal and informal dining rooms with an extensive choice of freshly home-cooked meals
· 2 Lifts
· Mini Gym
· Hair and beauty salon with a hairdresser on-site most days
· Hydrotherapy Pool / Swimming Pool
· Mini bus for day trips
· Choice of lounges with plasma screen televisions
· On-site independent living facilities, comprising of 36 beautifully appointed Cottages and Apartments.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Crick Care Home
non specific salary, please enter text in 'salary de…
more details »
Coate Water Care Co Ltd
£8.72 - £8.87 per hour Pension, training, uniform
more details »