Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including learning disabilities, mental health and other needs.
Employing over 5,000 staff members, we are continuing to grow at a fast pace nationally and are looking for dedicated, caring individuals to join our staff team in your local area.
We are looking for warm, flexible and motivated individuals to provide person-centred care and support in our Bedfordshire Extra Care Service Lavender Court, Ampthill, which enables older people to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle.
Your role will include:
• Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to older people in their own homes within an extra care scheme as part of an on-site care team.
• Promoting and maintaining independence, choice and wellbeing for those in our care.
• Collaborating with clients, their families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service
• You will work from one location for the duration of your shift.
Lavender Court is on Dunstable Road, Ampthill and is well connected via local buses. It is within walking-distance of Flitwick train station and there is free onsite parking available also.
Experience is not essential for this role, however, you must have a warm, caring and respectful personality to succeed in this role. We welcome applications from experienced practitioners, graduates and individuals looking to pursue a career in social care.
We are particularly looking for individuals who are looking for weekend work, which is ideal for students or those looking for part time hours.
You will be provided with a free uniform and extensive training to fulfil your role.
(Various part time shifts and hours available across Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.