AWS Engineer - CloudFormation
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced AWS Engineer to work with a key client based in Cheshire
**Please note client will only consider candidates via umbrella companies**
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* Strong development experience in Python including writing and promoting Lambda's
* producing reusable code that is efficient and easily testable
* extensive experience on python web stack e.g. Django or flask
* extensive knowledge on AWS including serverless e.g. Lambda
* good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
* AWS SDK
* Familiar with AWS services & Understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands-on experience on AWS including AWS landing Zone
* Deep understanding of networking - security groups, load balancers, transit gateway, TLS etc.
* IAM and role management
* Monitoring and alerting support using CloudWatch and CloudTrail
* Understand security concept e.g. KMS, Secrets Manager etc.
* Ability to understand AWS account set-up for creating a wrapper service with controls around AWS service use
* Strong experience in CloudFormation infrastructure-as-code
* Creating efficient modular code
* full provisioning and management including Blue/Green or Canary deployment
* troubleshooting experience and script validation taskcat, cfn python lint
* Experience integrating with code quality tools (SonarQube, Coveralls, etc) and automated testing
* Knowledge of database (NoSQL & RDBMS)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: