At Broke and Beautiful we add the vitamin B to your outfit! Established in 2018, Broke and Beautiful is a global accessories brand that makes sure you’re always looking fab from day to night. Inspired by catwalk trends, celebrities and street style, we provide you with the latest trends and classic pieces. Designed and manufactured in house, both in the UK and abroad by our expert team, Broke and Beautiful mission is to be at the forefront of fashion taking style cues from the latest red carpets and delivering the most on-trend styles before anyone else.
Social Media Internship
Broke & Beautiful are on the lookout for a Social Media executive intern to join our fabulous team on a 3-month minimum to a maximum one-year internship. You will be shadowing the PR & Marketing Manager, the brand is going through exciting times at the moment! This would be perfect for a student still in full-time education looking for a placement as part of their degree. This is an unpaid placement. You need to be passionate about all things social and have a good understanding of brand building & executing brand identity. We are looking for someone who loves fashion and keeps up to date on current trends especially within the accessories market. You will be responsible for the following:
• shadowing in planning, creating and scheduling content • Manage social media channels • Copywriting & Caption Creation • shadowing Developing campaigns • Simple Graphic Design The job can be carried out in our office based in Coventry. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next interview. Job Type:Internship What would you get out of it?
• Hands-on experience creating content for an online fashion brand • To work closely with our Marketing and Social Media Manager and be responsible for managing and creating on-brand content for our social media channels through photography, copywriting and graphic design skills. • To assist with photoshoots and video creation campaigns. • Create content/Work with social media influencers on in house campaigns • Get the experience of on-location shoots and events • Connect with influencers across social and build relationships. Benefits:
• Casual Dress • Flexible Schedule • On-site Parking • Store Discounts • Work From Home Schedule:
• 8 Hour Shift COVID-19 considerations: Remote working available & social distancing measures in place within the office environment. What do you need?
• social media: experience preferred not essential • Graphic Design: experience preferred not essential Work remotely: