Senior Front-End Developer Location:
(Either) Leeds, West Yorkshire OR Hamilton, GlasgowSalary:
£50,000 to £65,000 (negotiable - depending on experience)Job Description
Our client, a leading IT solutions provider, are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Front-End Web Developer
who has strong technical and people management skills. Our ideal candidate will have delivered multiple web site deployments using several different web front end technologies. The successful candidate will lay the blueprint for a greenfield MVC application development and be happy to mentor more junior developers.About our client
They are a growing software consultancy who partner with world class technology providers. Their headquarters are in Leeds, but they have other bases in Glasgow, the West Midlands and London.
They have a significant and increasing client base, and are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to work on transformational projects.Rewards
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
- Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
- Results driven, focussed on objectives – able to turn objectives into action?
- Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude?
Reporting to the Head of Practice, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality solutions for our customers, directly and through leading and guiding other developers within the team.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.Required Experience
- Excellent HTML/CSS (LESS, SASS, SCSS)
- Experience of setting Development Standards and performing Code Reviews
- Experience of designing large scale web solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Keen to continuously learn and share knowledge with others
- Experience of working with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Exposure to wider AWS technologies (e.g. API Gateway, Lambda, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy)
- Experience of creating enterprise-grade Java applications
- Experience of working with web service technologies
- Ability to setup a continuous build and integration environment
If you have the right experience and want to take your career to the next level we would love to hear from you, apply now!