At Four Seasons Health Care, we don't run nursing facilities. We create homes - the most supportive, caring, warmest homes there are. As a nurse, you'll play a huge part in that as you help us to make even more of our residents smile. In turn, you'll be smiling too as you enjoy a choice of shifts, competitive pay, brilliant benefits and a faster, supportive route to management, if that's what you want.
We have the tools, technology and talented people to help you provide the nursing care you work hard to deliver.
There's every opportunity to progress (in every possible way too, whether part time, full time or bank).
People will look up to you, and you'll never look back.
We don't see different faces every day - We make a difference to the same faces, every day.
So as a Regional Bank Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
Seen as specialists in dementia care and RCN accredited, we'll support you to be the best too - no matter what area of nursing is in your future. Nurses here are respected from day one. Developing, implementing and evaluating personalised care plans with our residents and multi-disciplinary team, you'll be the go-to person, leader and mentor for all things clinical in the home. That kind of responsibility isn't for everyone. But if you're a nurse who wants to step up, collaborate and handle medicine management, you'll develop clinical skills, confidence and our full trust.
Four Seasons isn't about seeing ten different patients every day. It's about getting to know each of our residents, their families and most of all, their needs. You really will become an important part of their life, as you ensure they feel settled and welcomed from the moment they join us. And we hope they'll become a big part of yours too. It's not always easy. Our residents all have different needs, wants and ambitions, so you'll need to be a nurse who'll go that extra mile for the smile.
Innovation is important to us. We've tools and technology in place to enable you to focus on building relationships. And even a team whose job it is to improve everyone's quality of life, from looking at our environment to supporting recruitment to listening to your ideas. It's all about supporting you to do what you do best - nurse.
Our Regional Bank Registered Nurses are expected to work across a number of care homes that can span a mileage of up to 30 miles radius to cover absence, holiday, and maternity leave. You will, therefore, need a full driving licence and access to a car.
This role can offer you flexible working hours and an enhanced rate of pay.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Experience
1. Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
2. Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
3. Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
1. Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
2. Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident's physical, social and psychological needs.
3. Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
4. Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
5. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
6. Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
7. Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
So, apply now and start feeling cared for too.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: