1. Support the Works Delivery Manager(s) and team to achieve business and functional objectives and meet key performance measures.
2. Support the development of work plans that enables work to be delivered safety, efficiently and compliant to standards.
3. Assist in the identification of and implementation of safety, asset performance, reliability, productivity and efficiency improvement initiatives.
4. Review remits and specifications for deliverability.
5. Support the delivery of maintenance and project work to standards.
6. Manage and coordinate of work, resource specifications, method statements and plans as required.
7. Deliver work in accordance with the agreed programme.
8. Provide information to update systems, databases and records.
9. Support an agreed programme of staff surveillance, work quality checks and asset condition checks.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Experienced in the management and coordination of projects, worksites and resources
· Knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
· Knowledge of other functional disciplines
· Knowledge of operational railway environment
· Good interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisation skills
· Understanding of Civils Engineering
· Understanding of Building Construction
· Educated to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
· Project Management skills
· Knowledge of quality, environmental, commercial, and financial procedures
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: