Are you looking for a rewarding new career that really makes a difference to people's lives?
Become a Healthcare Assistant and team member at an Award-Winning South Wales Agency.
No previous experience needed as full training is provided, however, you will need to have your own transport and more importantly a caring and hardworking disposition together with a real desire to help the most vulnerable members of our community in care home settings.
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Fast-track recruitment apply here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSApplication.
- Salary up to £12.75/hr including holiday pay.
- Flexible full and part-time hours (days and nights) available.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexipay - get paid early whenever you need it.
- Recommend a Friend referral scheme.
- Career progression with fully funded QCF Health and social care qualification
About Total Care Services:
- Supporting Vulnerable Adults in a care home environment
- Assistance with an individual’s personal care.
- Mobility and transfer assistance/support.
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required.
- Promote Independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect, and fulfillment.
- To apply click here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSApplication.
Total Care Services are a Care & Nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Care Support Workers throughout South Wales to various care settings e.g. Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.