Flemmings is a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants, Wealth Managers and Property Consultants based in Croydon, Surrey. Our 3 partner firm has grown organically over the past 30 years and provides the following services:
• Accounting, Audit and Assurance
• Tax Compliance and Planning
• Wealth Management
• Property advisory
• Corporate Finance
Our clients consist mainly of High Net Worth professionals such as Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Barristers, Lawyers and Accountants. We are a fee based firm providing holistic, bespoke and whole of market financial planning advice to our HNW client base.
We are currently looking for Diploma (or above) qualified IFAs with experience in Financial Services who are committed to progressing in their careers as IFAs and are able to aspire and thrive in an intellectually challenging environment.
Successful candidates can expect to
• work in a professional and well structured environment with a highly skilled team.
• receive extensive experience in financial and business matters
• receive leadership skills.
Successful applicants will
• be professional,
• be confident with humility
• have strong knowledge of Pensions, Investments, tax efficient investments, IHT, Tax & Estate Planning and Protection.
• have experience writing suitability reports and using various fund research tools.
Be able to train and manage a team of paraplanners
• Strong IT skills
• Have a high level of written and spoken English skills
Applicants should be qualified to CII Diploma level 4 as a very minimum. Holding a degree from a good UK university is desirable, but not necessary.
If you have the above attributes and are interested in pursuing a career in a dynamic environment, please send your CV to email@example.com.