EYFS Class Teacher
EYFS Class Teacher Full time Required from September 2020
Full Job Description
A popular, inner city, multi-cultural school which reflects the religious and cultural diversity of the city, seeks an EYFS Primary Teacher...
- The school is 3 Form Entry
- Ofsted judged the school as ‘good’ across all areas
Academic Appointments are working in partnership to recruit an excellent Teacher, to join this modern and well-resourced school.
You will be supported by a very strong staff team and be given the opportunity for professional development including (for NQTs)
They require a Class Teacher who will work in their large Early Years department in the first instance
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.