We are an energy broker with a team of energy consultants who in their field bring a diverse range of skills and experience to our business. Approaching 30 years’ of experience, we are a forward-thinking organisation that procures a variety of business utilities to the UK and Ireland.
Built around our market knowledge and industry experience we plan to help and support businesses in reducing costs, creating stability and managing risk
About the role:
As part of the Finance Team you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the processing and raising of invoices, credit notes and sending out customer statements.
- Working with the business to help understand the variances of supplier invoices.
- Resolve customer disputes and investigate reasons for non-payment
- Communicate with suppliers and resolution of supplier disputes and queries
- Providing help and support so that the bank accounts, administered under the agreement with clients, are maintained, operated and reconciled as appropriate with financial procedures.
- The role will primarily be responsible for the administration of client accounts and liaising with the wider team of advisors
- Assistance will also be required in other aspects of the team so this will be a varied and challenging opportunity
- Previous Finance Assistant and reconciliations experience in a high volume, processing role
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Financial and numeric skills, high level of accuracy is essential
- Previous use of Xero accountancy software is an advantage
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly supportive team environment, with job security and stability. Great training provided with ongoing support
- Great development opportunities with a genuine opportunity to progress
- Regular Monday to Friday office hours - no weekends!
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST Workplace Government Pension Scheme
- Dog-Friendly office